Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Suruga Performance Co., Ltd

Suruga Performance Co., Ltd www.suruga-performance.com (Japan) JDM parts exporter

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:31 AM   #1
Suruga Performance
The Newbie

Suruga Performance is on a distinguished road
Default Golden Week (up to May 7th)

Hi everybody,

This week it's the Golden Week in Japan, and almost all the enterprise et transporters are closed up to Tuesday, May 7th.

During that time you still can send us your order, but they will be launched only next week.

Sportingly,

Mathieu

SURUGA PERFORMANCE
All your parts direct from Japan
http://www.suruga-performance.com
Suruga Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
RedR1
Brokeback Power!

RedR1 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys! I know you won't be back until after Golden Week. However, I was looking around and there doesn't seem to be any FD specific parts on the site. I definitely want to order something from you guys out since you are a vendor on the forum, but there doesn't seem to be much in terms of options on the website.

For parts not listed. . . like from Revolution (Revo-Tune), KKM, RE-Wing, or the smaller rotary tune shops, do you have contacts to get parts from them?
RedR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
Suruga Performance
The Newbie

Hi RedR1,

We are working instead of it's the Golden Week. The only things is that if you want a quotation wz will be able to give it to you maybe only next week if the maker is closed.

I'm still adding prts on our ebsite but I think that you can imagine how much there is.

So if you want a parts that is not on the website just send me an email at mathieu[at]suruga-performance.com and I ill check that for you.

By the way, ill also provide Mazda genuine parts at the best price.

SURUGA PERFORMANCE
Old 05-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #4
Kotetsu
Rotary Fanatic

Kotetsu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedR1 View Post
Hey guys! I know you won't be back until after Golden Week. However, I was looking around and there doesn't seem to be any FD specific parts on the site. I definitely want to order something from you guys out since you are a vendor on the forum, but there doesn't seem to be much in terms of options on the website.

For parts not listed. . . like from Revolution (Revo-Tune), KKM, RE-Wing, or the smaller rotary tune shops, do you have contacts to get parts from them?
Sorry guys I've been away from the forum for quite a while. I'm very busy with hai-oku.com as well as with suruga Performance and unfortunately don't have the time to visit every forum with a decent frequency.

We open during golden week but most parts makeers are not so we may not be able to give you a quotation right away.

We can supply with absolutely any item avaibalable in Japan and many are not yet listed on the website.

Please just send us an email through the contact form (which you'll find at the bottom of the front page) with the items you want and I'll make sure you get your quotation ASAP.

Thank again for your support!

Nick

日本からパーツを輸出
Parts directly from Japan

We can deliver EVERYTHING from factory to after market parts, including used or new. Just email us!!!
Kotetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
RedR1
Brokeback Power!

Oh ok. My apologies about asking during Golden Week After Golden Week, I will send you guys an email for price quote. No need to send while all of the companies are closed.

thank you for your reply, and I look forward to doing business with you soon!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
Suruga Performance
The Newbie

It's ok RedR1, the Golden Week is finish ! All return as normal
We're waiting for your email

SURUGA PERFORMANCE
Old 05-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #7
RedR1
Brokeback Power!

Email sent I look forward to dealing with you soon, and into the future!