Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
FerociousP
I-had-a-bad-experience...

FerociousP is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 90 Black vert VERY CLEAN rolling shell 87k miles (coilovers, RB exh, rx8 seats)

For sale is my convertible FC as a rolling shell. I've decided to take a different path and would like this nice example of an FC to not be parted out. The main points are that it has just over 87,500 miles, black w/ black interior, black leather Rx-8 seats, full exhaust, KYB AGX w/ ground control springs, TII replica lip, newer tires, and the top is in great shape for original (8/10). I am using the engine/trans for another project which is the only reason it has to be a shell. Drop in engine and trans and you have a great driving, clean exterior, clean interior modified car.

The Good:
-87k miles rust free chassis
-Original Black paint in 8/10 condition
-Original top in 8/10 condition
-Complete interior in 8/10 condition
-Black leather Rx-8 seats
-Driver side seat is power adjustable (passenger in manual as all Rx8s)
-Seats have seat heaters but they are not wired to the car
-The rear supension/subframe is in great shape, no broken mounts
-No suspension clunks over bumps or while turning
-New tires 225/50-15 Kumho AST (75-80% tread)
-Tinted sidemarkers amd turn signals
-Finishline option large center armrest (rare?)
-2.5 yr old 800CCA Autocraft Titanium battery

The Bad:
-Several light scratches
-Door ding on the driver's door and scratch on passenger door. Overall is good shape.
-The front bumper has been modified to fit a FMIC. TII lip makes this less noticable.
-There is a crack in the driver side taillight. It is on a corner and not very noticable.
-There is the start of a tear on the top, but it is not "open" can can be patched from the inside. There are also tears where there is tension on the top when down near the drain pockets. These seem to only minimally effect drain function.
-The one time I have had the car out during a heavy rain it leaked where the top, windshield, and window meet. The seals are still there but the glue holding them down is weak. I believe it to be repairable. I also noticed a little water on the left shoulder area of the driver's seat. So, I have to say it leaks just above that area as well. It was a very heavy rain with it stationary in a parking lot.
-Passenger window switch on driver's side works intermittently. Driver side switch and passenger switch (passenger side) work properly.

Pics can be provided for all upon request.

Upgrades:
Rx-8 seats
Full Racing beat turbo exhaust (3", single piece DP and presilencer)
KYB AGX shocks
Ground Control coilovers (375lb front, 250lb rear)
Ground Control rear camber bar
Hawk HPS pads
Replica TII lip
Relocated battery
New power/alternator/starter/ground wires

Clean, clear TN title. This is a perfect start for someone who wishes to do a turbo swap, V8 swap, or just get that convertible they've always wanted. Ready to accept stock components or a custom engine/ecu setup. The chassis is firm, the exhaust is good, the interior is great, the exterior good with only the slightest hints of fading. The exhaust is complete and arguably the best sounding exhaust for a street Rx7. Overall this FC is in very good shape. I will be glad to take any detailed pictures or answer any questions. $2500.

The car is complete and running right now. I will remove the engine/trans/driveshaft/FMIC once I have a buyer. Will give phone# in PM to discuss.

'15 Juke Nismo
'06 MX-5 GT SOLD
'04 S Silver RX-8 GT Track Day Use SOLD
'90 Black TII vert w/ Sprint RE stock port/turbo DD dyno (242.6whp@5500rpm @12psi 8psi@redline) and (250ftlbtq@4800rpm @13psi) SOLD
'89 GTUs 6p TII SOLD, '87 sport SOLD, '79 SA stock SOLD
'91 B2600i 4x4 w/ Rx-8 LSD SOLD

Last edited by FerociousP; 08-26-2011 at 03:16 PM..
FerociousP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
IH8DSM
RCC Contributor

IH8DSM is on a distinguished road

Your a big dummy

85 rx7 gsl-se - AA tags/ never ending project will never run
IH8DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
My5ABaby
Sigh.....

My5ABaby will become famous soon enough

I'm disappointed you're selling this but someone is getting a very nice car.
1986 Sport: 132k miles, 5A (Sapphire Blue Metallic), Tokico Blues, Racing Beat Springs, Custom LED tailights (only S4 LED tails in the world), SSR Mark II, Racing Beat exhaust, S5 black interior, Rotary Resurrection rebuild at 120k miles

Community Service Manual

RotorWiki

"Imagination costs nothing; we could build square locomotives or fly to Mars" - Felix Wankel

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
My5ABaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
FerociousP

***Or, why not, I'll sell the whole thing including the s5 TII/trans/FMIC with a Haltech SprintRE and 4x ID1000 injectors for $7000.***

http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...ad.php?t=14571

'15 Juke Nismo
'06 MX-5 GT SOLD
'90 Black TII vert w/ Sprint RE stock port/turbo DD dyno (242.6whp@5500rpm @12psi 8psi@redline) and (250ftlbtq@4800rpm @13psi) SOLD

Last edited by FerociousP; 08-26-2011 at 11:42 AM..
Old 09-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
FerociousP

I'm going to be an uncle today BUMP.

'15 Juke Nismo
'06 MX-5 GT SOLD