Go Back   Rotary Car Club > All thing Racing! > AutoX Nuts!

AutoX Nuts! If you are one, post your set up, questions, etc here!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
WE3RX7
RCC Addict

WE3RX7 is on a distinguished road
Default Good improvements from years past...

Switched up to the Nitto NT05 this year. In previous years I had been using the Ecsta XS and NT555. The NT05 proved itself superior today. I really liked the XS when they came out originally, but they had a "sweet spot" that was too short. Only a few good events on them, but once worn down, they quickly became useless.

The XS is a good tire and I would still use it again, but the NT05 has proven to be more controllable and predictable, not to mention its not nearly as loud as the XS was on highway speeds.

Here's a video from an event held earlier today. So far I'm pleased with the setup, just need my alignment worked out and front dampers setup better. Maybe a larger rear sway..

Last edited by WE3RX7; 05-29-2011 at 08:22 PM..
WE3RX7 is offline   Reply With Quote