Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified

1st Gen Classified 1979-1985 Mazda RX-7 Cars and Parts For Sale

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
mpm
The Newbie

mpm is on a distinguished road
Default 1st gen RX-7 collectible prints

These are prints done from the original watercolor reprints. The originals were painted in 1980 by Abrams recoginizing the domination of the 1st gen RX-7's in the GTU class. Each print measures 10" x 12" on the colored area. The entire sheets measure around 13" x 16". These prints were made a few years ago professionally and printed on photo quality paper. These were the only prints I had made. I sold my originals last year. I'm getting out of the RX-7 game so these need to go. They will be shipped in a tube so no creases. You will not be disappointed at the quality.

$150 shipped to the lower 48 states via USPS. I like paypal. Any questions PM me. I live just east of Birmingham Alabama and can deliver within reasonable distance.

mpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
mpm
The Newbie

mpm is on a distinguished road

I have high res pics if anybody wants a better look.

How about $125 shipped to the lower 48? These prints are pretty nice in person. A picture of a picture doesn't do them justice.
mpm is offline   Reply With Quote