Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Flooder is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 88 TII w/hybrid turbo

Up for sale is my '88 RX7. It's a real Turbo II with a US spec motor, none of that JDM garbage here. The motor has been rebuilt and streetported, and has approximately less than 15,000 miles on it or just around 15k. The mods are as follows:

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, GSL-SE 680cc and Sard 1000cc injectors, Walbro, Rtek 2.0 ECU with PDA, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, FD Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Poly-Urethane Bushing Kit, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, S14 Projector Foglights w/Green HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON, battery relocation.

Everything listed will come with the car, as well as the paint I was going to use to paint it. The car currently runs and drives great and boosts perfectly. It's running on the stock wastegate pressure which is like 7lbs, give or take. I will also include the FMIC core and the piping kit I was going to use to fabricate the front mount. The car currently has an NA hood on it with the stock top mount intercooler. I keep the car out of boost when I have the NA hood on, but when it's off according to my butt dyno it has about 240hp or so as it sits. The ecu still needs to be tuned for full boost, and should see up to the 330whp area once tuned.

I'm asking $4000 or best offer. This car will be perfect for drifting, road racing, auto cross, etc etc, you get the idea. It's a really solid car, fast and is only going to get faster once it's tuned.

Any more questions, feel free to email me or call/text. I am willing to take trades for a sports bike plus cash, depending on the bike. You can PM me for my number if you'd like. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00287.jpg (116.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00288.jpg (97.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00290.jpg (88.1 KB, 41 views)
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)
Black 1988 Turbo II(SOLD)

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, Your Mom's MBC, Blitz FMIC, 890cc and 1000cc injectors, Tomei FPR, Walbro, Rtek 2.1 ECU, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, Fiber Images CF Hood, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, S5 Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON

www.DensetsuMotorsports.com www.AZRX7.Com www.FloodersAdventure.com
Flooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
Eatmyclutch
business as usual

Eatmyclutch is an unknown quantity at this point

PM sent.