Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Rotary Response

Rotary Response Rotary Performance and Special Applications over 40 years rotary experience 3378 North Winstel Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716 520-327-6404

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
rx4ur7
Rotary since 1972

rx4ur7 is on a distinguished road
Default FD3S parting out, plus 30 years of collected rotary parts

Landlord needs me out of current location by this March. This property going up for sale.

The midnight blue FD3S is being parted out. Anyone need a recently built flow ported motor? Interior is going quickly. Once I get the motor out, hopefully sometime in March, the tub will be cut up and shipped out. Body quarters, roof, suspension, transmission, 3rd member, steering all will be up for sale and pickup. Seats, doors and Bose also available.

The 81 Mariah is waiting to be built, great project car. The drive train, suspension, and all would sure be a great combination.

Also have that 78 early production 7, have a basically new built motor for it.

Has offered me the building next door. Nice place, bigger service area but a lot less space for storage.

So I would like to move a lot of the old stock and 30 years of collected parts. Clearance pricing now. Serious offers considered. I will put anything not sold in off site storage so prices will go up. Local pick-up preferred.

Go to the website rotaryresponse.com to see more. Because I will be busy packing and moving the phone will not be the most reliable way to contact me. Email azrotor@rotaryresponse.com to make offers and make arrangements for payment. CC's accepted over the phone. Paypal can also be used.

Do not forget to mention you are RCC!

Last edited by ZGN; 03-21-2010 at 11:45 AM..
rx4ur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
ZGN
I fly drones & film crap.

ZGN is on a distinguished road

Still available?
Old 03-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
rx4ur7
Rotary since 1972

rx4ur7 is on a distinguished road

Yes. Much of the interior is gone on the FD. Now that I am in the new shop I will be pulling the motor and trans. Tub is up for sale. Doors may be parted and sold on ebay.

Check the shop website to see current condition of vehicle. Images will be posted later today, 22 March.

I thought I answered a couple of posts recently to stay current with site rules but moving has proved to be a time sucker.

Last edited by rx4ur7; 03-22-2010 at 11:28 AM..
rx4ur7 is offline   Reply With Quote