Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Old 05-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
heylookatthatrx7
The Newbie

heylookatthatrx7 is on a distinguished road
Cool FS: 1987 Black TurboII (NO ENGINE, 63K on car), **$1,100 FIRM**, Van Nuys CA 91406

Bought this car without a motor...

I never got another motor to replace it...

Has the rest of the car...

The car can NOT BE REGISTERED because it has been registered to the DMV as a "JUNK CAR". One of the owners sold/sent the car to a junk or salvage yard and therefore registered to the DMV as a "Junk Car".

THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF THEFT, ACCIDENT, OR ANY OTHER REASON TO BE SENT TO A JUNK/SALVAGE YARD OTHER THAN THE MOTOR THAT WHAS IN THIS CAR WAS SEIZED

I was told the car couldn't be registered by a member of the forum, but I haven't checked it out personally. I'm just posting what he said to me because he seemed to be an honest guy, but like I said, I don't know personally of the reality of the whole registration thing...

If you want to find a way to register this car yourself, by all means, please do!!!

PROs: Chassis & Drivetrain have low milage (Trans, MECHANICAL DIFF no Viscus Bull-Stuff, Driveshaft), Turbo 4 piston brakes, CLEAN Exterior Body, STRAIGHT CHASSIS, Good tires, No curb rash on Turbo2 wheels, Crackless windshield, No Rust, No cracks on dash, Aluminum Turbo2 Hood...

CONs: No Engine, Wiring Harness is cut in engine bay but everything is there, Radio/A.C. Trim is missing (of course), Idiot Warning Trim is missing or cracked don't remember, Paint is faded, Driver Side door panel isn't too pretty, carpet has stains...

Check it out for yourself, pictures don't do it justice, PM Me for my info or to schedule a meet-up...

Last edited by heylookatthatrx7; 05-18-2010 at 07:07 PM..
heylookatthatrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Mazdaracer4fun
S4 INTO S5 Turbo II OWNER

Mazdaracer4fun is on a distinguished road

1100 for an "unregisterable" (who cares of my spelling lol) car is way to much, unless you plan on having a pretty lawn decoration. lol

If i had the means i would give 500$ for it and i would get the title rebuilt so that it CAN be registered!
Mazdaracer4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
heylookatthatrx7
The Newbie

Cool...

Thanks for your input guy...

**$1,100 FIRM**
Old 05-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
spankle my wankle
Rotary Fanatic

spankle my wankle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazdaracer4fun View Post
1100 for an "unregisterable" (who cares of my spelling lol) car is way to much, unless you plan on having a pretty lawn decoration. lol

If i had the means i would give 500$ for it and i would get the title rebuilt so that it CAN be registered!
+1, plus all the hassle redoing the wiring. But hey it is in California, they need all the money they can get.
spankle my wankle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
heylookatthatrx7
The Newbie

**$1,100** firm

Please don't post useless comments in my thread anymore...

The drivetrain alone is worth $500, I'm not a newbie to Rx7's so don't come in here trying to have me low ball myself...

Mazdaracer4fun, you tried to sell an N370 for $200 a few years ago, so don't preach about too high of a price for sale...

If you don't like the price, car, or me for whatever reason... Just move on to another thread and be respectful of one another...

I don't go to your threads and make comments you don't need to read...

Thanks,

Philip

Last edited by heylookatthatrx7; 05-30-2010 at 04:29 PM..
heylookatthatrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote