Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Bubble Tech LLC

Bubble Tech LLC Bubble Tech- Rotary Apparel, novelty items and Car parts! Dayon, NJ Phone: 732-887-1025 www.BubbleTech.us

Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
muibubbles
Bubble Tech

muibubbles is on a distinguished road
Default Rotary Apparel

Say goodbye to all the generic automotive designs printed on cardboard shirts! We got sick and tired of buying all these low quality automotive shirts that cost $20+ that you can only wear once and then they shrink in the most odd places... You know' when your shirt width stays the same yet it becomes shorter, your sleeves flare up yet the armpit seams shrink cutting off your circulation...

Bubble Tech is proud to present, finally, a high quality shirt!

Why are our shirts better?
All our shirts are printed on super soft 100% ringspun cotton shirts with water based ink. Water based ink is used to provide a softer hand (feel) versus the thick rubbery feeling plastisol ink (think of your high school t-shirts). Paired with our 4.3oz shirts, the water based ink provides better breathe-ability for those hot summer car events. We also custom print all out tags for the ultimate comfort, no more itchy tags! Each shirt also features the signature Bubble Tech logo on the back (lower right side). In additional all our shirts are stocked on our shelves individually package to ensure they stay fresh! Don't worry, we not going to sell you a musty shirt we pull out of a Rubbermaid storage container (like most do)! And no shirt is deemed authentic without a hang tag right? Yep! You bet your ass we did that too!! Say hello to your new favorite shirt, it's so comfortable you won;' want to take it off!! (But please do, it probably smells like carbon!)

All shirts are $24.00 and can be purchased at http://www.bubbletech.us/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1814

Our Current product lineup!

Bubble Tech

www.BubbleTech.us

Last edited by muibubbles; 10-12-2012 at 07:31 PM..
muibubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
York
The Newbie

York is on a distinguished road

Order sent! Been looking for decent Rotary shirts for a while. Never seem to find anything I like.
York is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

I already have about 15 rotary shirts but you can never have too many. I'll place an order sometime after tomorrow for a couple of them.
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
muibubbles
Bubble Tech

York, Thanks for your order! I'm sure you'll love these! We've been receiving great feedback from our customers how comfortable our shirts are =)

LOL Speed, i didnt even know there were 15 different rotary shirts out.. unless youre including event t's. but 80% of my rotary t's shrunk after the first wash and feel like cardboard... hence why we started making our own =)

Bubble Tech

www.BubbleTech.us
Old 07-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
muibubbles
Bubble Tech

for those interested, were running a sale, Shirts are $20 each when you buy 2 or more! We're in the process of moving so were having a sale to help ease the move!

Bubble Tech

www.BubbleTech.us