Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > RX-7 2nd Gen Specific (1986-92) > Archives

Archives All the stickies in one place

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n The Official FC Radiator Thread My Project Thread: Cerberus CCVT
\r\nVirginia Rotary Group\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n Last edited by vex; 06-04-2009 at 07:16 PM..\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n vex is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[88637] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n vex\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough
Default The Rotary Car Club’s Official NA-to-Turbo How-to Ultimate Thread

Preface
The Object of this how-to is not to discourage or encourage the individual enthusiast from any and all modification to a vehicle such as the FC. In reality I would hope that a majority of individuals interested in doing any work with these cars be familiar with the very different aspects of the car and be able to feel comfortable enough to do radical engine, body, and frame alterations without worry. That being said however one must be cautious and fully understand the consequences of the actions they take. Please remember that I am no expert. Some of the information in this how-to may be partial to my own experience and since everyone already knows that I am no genius or anything more than a neophyte when it comes to these cars I would take everything in this write up with a grain of salt. Before attempting this sort of project be aware that you are going to be in for a "kick in the nuts" as it were, with what you think you know, what you know you don't know, and how much you still have to learn.

If you do a search for many of the posts I've done before, you'll notice they're a lot of posts asking something specific regarding a project. Most of the time it was concerning this very project which I now write about. If you have questions I would highly suggest that you post it in the sister thread regarding this. This is purely for the how-to and amendments to the write up. Nothing other than clarifications and the like will be or should be posted here. As such, if you have a question regarding your specific project during this process feel free to post it outside this thread. There are many individuals who are much smarter than me that can probably answer your question better too. In any case, lets start this shin-dig.

Last edited by vex; 06-04-2009 at 07:16 PM..
vex is offline   Reply With Quote