Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > NRS Rotorsports

NRS Rotorsports www.nrsrotorsports.com (Canada) Ceramic apex & corner seals for rotary engine applications

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
classicauto
crash auto?fix auto

classicauto is on a distinguished road
Default NRS - top notch product!

Received my 2mm, 2 piece seals a short while ago and began clearancing them for my build.

Checking them over in the rotor slots and measuring up my housings I took a minute to measure the seals themselves - I'm amazed (not to say that I didn't expect quality) to find the sizes of the seals themselves are closer then what I've seen on some OEM seals I've used before! (I couldn't actually measure any difference....)

I just wanted to thank Sven for a top notch product and use this thread to report success on this forum - so post up your setup and results! Unfortuanetly for me it'll be a while before I can put mine to use as some of parts I planned to use in the build aren't up to spec, but I'll get them installed soon enough

Thanks for the hard work and quality that you've put into this product, it shows!
classicauto is offline   Reply With Quote