Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified > 1st Gen RX-7 Suspension Parts

1st Gen RX-7 Suspension Parts Includes: Wheels, Brakes, Struts, Braces, etc

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n mazdadude7 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[1184] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 02-27-2008, 03:42 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n WE3RX7\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n mazdadude7 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[128362] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 09-14-2010, 12:42 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #17\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n mazdadude7\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
mazdadude7
Rotary Fanatic

mazdadude7 is on a distinguished road
Default FS: GSL-SE complete suspension swap w RB springs, tockio hp's, hawk hp's, rotors

I have been wanting to finish my project for a long time but I am not sure if its going to happen so I am going to see the interest in selling my parts. I have a gsl-se sup. setup that has racing beat springs for the front and rear matched with tockio hp shocks, s.s. brake lines, hawk hp pads, and new rotors (they have surface rust but they are new) I would like to sell all of this as a whole. All the parts are new except for the gsl-se rear and front swap. I would say I have about $1400 in this but I think $1200 is fair.

I have a complete urathane bushing kit it was $160 but i will sell it for $130

If you really wanna set off the swap you can buy my ultra rare volk racing wheels they are 14" gold mesh wheels with a chrome lip (This is the only size made in this wheel) They have a set of bfg tires that I waited 3 months for them to make. I would like $1200 for the wheels and tires.

pictures can be taken just let me know what you want to see and I will add it to my photobucket account. http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/mazdadude7/

If you have any questions let me know pm or call (828) 342-7590

mazdadude7 is offline   Reply With Quote