Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Fabrication

Fabrication Show off the parts that you've built from scratch or highly modified

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n Mutaku is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[240805] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 04-23-2013, 10:30 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n RICE RACING\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
\r\nYou are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else,
\r\nand we are all a part of the same compost pile.\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n chibikougan is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[240969] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 04-24-2013, 06:34 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #17\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n chibikougan\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
Mutaku
Gen. Yoloswaggin Baggins

Mutaku is on a distinguished road
Default Tips on learning to weld?

I want to try my hand at welding but I honestly have no idea where to start and was wondering if someone can show me the way!

Well that's partly true, I've got a grasp of the basics and I'm currently lookning for a place/friend with a welder who is willing to let me play with it. Just curious if anyone has any tips from experience on things that I could attempt to weld together as training.

Mutaku is offline   Reply With Quote