Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Piston Engine Conversion

Piston Engine Conversion Have you replaced your rotary with a V8 or any other type of piston engine? Tell us about it!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n
\r\n-93 Spirit R Replica built @ IRP/S1. S1 tuned\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n Supernaut is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[216404] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 09-18-2012, 12:09 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Supernaut\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n Raksj04 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[216705] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 09-20-2012, 11:40 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #17\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n RETed\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Supernaut
Rotary Fanatic

Supernaut is on a distinguished road
Default The Titanic (Thanks Dan)

Life has a way of screwing with your plans and kicking you in the nuts when you're down. Jalopy, shit sled, disaster. These are the names I have called my 2nd FD. I've seen alot of crappy FDs around but I'd say my newest one is one of the worst. When you pick up your car and on the way home, you get a call from the seller saying that they see coolant on the driveway, you know you might be in trouble. When you first see the car and the seller is standing in a way to cover up some chassis damage, you might be in trouble. When you take a look in the engine bay and it looks like a hobo has been sleeping there, you might be in trouble. When the rocker panel has a dent larger than your head, you might be in trouble. When the chassis looks more "experienced" than the heartiest geriatric prostitute, you might be in trouble.

When your FD has wheels like this...

You might be fucked.

This is my journey. This is my rolling pile of disaster, sorrow, heartache and bad luck. This is the story of shit box. Saddle up and prepare to cry (or laugh you smug bastard).

Thank you Dan for the perfect name for my car. Hahahahaha.

-93 Spirit R Replica built @ IRP/S1. S1 tuned
Supernaut is offline   Reply With Quote