Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > 20B/3 Rotor Conversion..

20B/3 Rotor Conversion.. All things to do with 20B/3 rotor... Post pics, video, tech, etc..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n 65pb736 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[169001] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 10-22-2011, 07:18 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n speedjunkie\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n silverfdturbo6port is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[172572] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 11-21-2011, 02:14 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #17\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n speedjunkie\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n Mr N4SA is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[191360] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 04-27-2012, 04:48 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #32\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n GySgtFrank\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
65pb736
Rotary Cone Killer

65pb736 is on a distinguished road
Default Tuck's 20B

Well here we go! The start of a new project. Where to start? Very simply I'm going to put a 20B in a AC Cobra replica. i know, it sounds weird, but it really makes sense. My last project was a Lotus 7 with a 13B, and after autoxing it for two years I started to think about doing the same thing with the newly acquired Cobra with a bb Ford sitting under the hood. The 7 has almost 50/50 balance and weighs in at 1300 lbs, The Cobra with a 460 that I already had, would be very heavy in the front and be around 2300lbs. By using the 20b I estimated that the car would be about 1600 lbs with close to 50/50 balance. The 460 was to be around 450 hp, 20B n/a I'll be happy with anything over 300hp. Anyway here are a few pics of the car as it is right now, and the 20B as it is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobra.JPG (77.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg cobra1.JPG (30.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg cobra2.JPG (148.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg my20b1.jpg (139.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg my20b2.jpg (149.4 KB, 58 views)

65pb736 is offline   Reply With Quote