Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Rotary Diagnostics Systems

Rotary Diagnostics Systems Our Rotary-engine Compression Testers combine off-the-shelf hardware and software to create a reliable system that can be used to obtain accurate engine compression measurements from a rotary engine. www.rotarydiagnostics.com P.O. Box 524 Mont Alto. PA 17222 (717) 352-7096

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 AM   #1
RotaryDiagnostics
Compression Tester Man

RotaryDiagnostics is on a distinguished road
Default New Company Car

Greetings all,

Our new company car is finally ready for the upcoming HPDE season. I picked up the car last summer and I've been refurbishing and upgrading it for track duties. This is a basic S5 Turbo with "standard" intake and exhaust upgrades putting out 222 hp and 206 lb.ft. of torque at a modest 7 psi. First event is the TrackDaze event at the SP, Shenandoah Circuit in mid-May. Then it's down to VIR in June for the Mazda Sportscar Club of Washington event in June. If you haven't tried an HPDE event yet, you should. These events are sponsored by several organizations and are held at most roadrace courses across the country.

So, if you find yourself at Summit Point or VIR this year, look me up and stop by to say hello. I will have a sampling of our tester systems available to check out. And time permitting, I would be happy to demonstrate one of our systems on your vehicle to determine the basic health of the engine.

Larry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Left Side.jpg (185.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Rear Open Hatch 2.jpg (158.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Engine Compartment 2.jpg (190.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Gauges.jpg (165.8 KB, 24 views)
RotaryDiagnostics is offline   Reply With Quote