Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Black Halo Racing

Black Halo Racing (AZ) RX8 Aftermarket parts developer/distributer providing performance solutions. www.blackhaloracing.com 248-722-1275

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
Flashwing
The Newbie

Flashwing is on a distinguished road
Default Black Halo Racing

Hello Rotary Car Club!

My name is Todd, I'm from Black Halo Racing located here in beautiful Phoenix Arizona. I'm happy to say that BHR has become part of the RCC community and we're excited to be here!

Here's a little background about myself and other members of BHR that you'll be seeing running around here.

Black Halo Racing is a parts developer for the Mazda RX8 and is owned by Charles R. Hill. Other members of the BHR team include myself, Erick known as Easy_E1 and Jeff known as MazdaManiac. Together we bring years of experience with the rotary engine, mechanics and high business ethics. Our goal above all else is to be the kind of vendor that we, as customers, would want to do business with.

Black Halo racing has developed some ground breaking parts for the RX8 including the only set of 800whp axles, nitrous throttle body spacer, and our famous ignition upgrade. We've also brought to market a high quality radiator capable of handing serious power outputs, the lightest flywheel/clutch combination on the market today as well as lots of other goodies.

We also distribute aftermarket parts from dozens of other manufacturers and vendors which are household names. Finally, we provide remote installation services as well as on-site engine rebuilds.

Our goal is to improve the ownership experience of every single RX8 owner by solving real problems with solutions that are both cost effective while not skimping on quality.

I'm looking forward to bringing the same level of technical and personal involvement to the rotary car club that BHR has on other forums. We are here to reach areas of the rotary community that might not otherwise have had the "BHR experience".

I look forward to being part of this community and I hope you'll have us!

Black Halo Racing - We don't sell parts, we solve problems!

Last edited by Flashwing; 03-25-2009 at 02:30 AM..
Flashwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Kane
All about the O2

Kane is on a distinguished road

Finally made it over here huh?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
RotaryDiagnostics
Compression Tester Man

RotaryDiagnostics is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard to you, Ray and Jeff! Hoping to meet you guys if/when Sevenstock XII happens. Missed it last year, but plan to make the trip this year and may donate a system for the SoCal Club raffle as I did last year.

Larry
RotaryDiagnostics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
Flashwing
The Newbie

Flashwing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryDiagnostics View Post
Welcome aboard to you, Ray and Jeff! Hoping to meet you guys if/when Sevenstock XII happens. Missed it last year, but plan to make the trip this year and may donate a system for the SoCal Club raffle as I did last year.

Larry
Thanks for the welcome! Assuming Sevenstock happens we will be there in full force.

Till then, we'll be hanging out helping people with their RX8 in any way we can.

Black Halo Racing - We don't sell parts, we solve problems!
Flashwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

RCCAZ 1 is on a distinguished road

Todd, Ray, Jeff and Easy.... welcome guys. Great people with incredible products. They deliver on their promises, which goes a long way in today's business community. Again, congrats, and welcome!
RCCAZ 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:47 AM   #6
Herblenny
Founder/Administrator/Internet Pitbull :)

Herblenny will become famous soon enoughHerblenny will become famous soon enough

Welcome!!! Great to see you guys here!

DGRR 2013 - Year of 13B
www.DealsGapRotaryRally.com

http://www.facebook.com/Herblenny
Herblenny is offline   Reply With Quote