Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Minotaur Racing - United Kingdom

Minotaur Racing - United Kingdom Proven aftermarket RX7 parts for both race and road. Address: Unit 10c, Leafield Way, Leafield Industrial Estate SN13 9SW Corsham, Wiltshire +44 844 736 0340 motorsport@minotaurracing.co.uk

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
MinotaurRacing
Rotary Fan in Training

MinotaurRacing is on a distinguished road
Default Pillowball Bushes.

Due to the cost of replacing the Pillowball bushes with OE versions, we are selling our own version. This is a modular unit, and comes complete with fitting instructions. They have proven very popular, and have worked faultlessly providing they are fitted correctly!

They are a Teflon based bush so unlike the original bushes are self cleaning. They don't require an abundance of grease, however following feedback we are recommending that you continue to use your existing dust covers.

The bushes cost £34.50 (£41.40 for EU sales) each
For a set we offer a discount so for all 6 bushes they cost £188.93 (£226.71 for EU Sales)

The kit is as per the photos.

We will offer a further 10% discount for the first 10 sales. We have stock on the shelf, so we can dispatch same day.

www.FaceBook.com/MinotaurRacing
MinotaurRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
hozzmanrx7
7Club Refugee

hozzmanrx7 is on a distinguished road
Default Application information?

Nice looking part, but must be one of the few things I haven't yet touched on my RX7. I'm guessing it's for the rear suspension for an FC.

John (Jon) Michael Borry = RX7roller02 = skydivr7673 And that's the truth. http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...t=17659&page=7
hozzmanrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
MinotaurRacing
Rotary Fan in Training

MinotaurRacing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hozzmanrx7 View Post
Nice looking part, but must be one of the few things I haven't yet touched on my RX7. I'm guessing it's for the rear suspension for an FC.
I wasn't aware they were used on the FC, they were designed to replace the 6 OE bearings in the rear FD arms. Especially given that Mazda charge approx £70 per bearing here in the UK

Plus we can offer a more expensive heavy duty bearing if you are predominantly using the car on track
www.FaceBook.com/MinotaurRacing
MinotaurRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #4
hozzmanrx7
7Club Refugee

hozzmanrx7 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if the rear suspension FD bearings are interchangeable to FC. Perhaps someone else can advise on that.

John (Jon) Michael Borry = RX7roller02 = skydivr7673 And that's the truth. http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...t=17659&page=7
hozzmanrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:20 AM   #5
1FaastFd3s
The Newbie

1FaastFd3s is on a distinguished road

Still have these available? Whats the cost posted to Long Beach, Ca 90815? Also what is the difference in cost if opting for the heavy duty full race pillowballs? Pm me or email me at 1faastfd3s@gmail.com
1FaastFd3s is offline   Reply With Quote