Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #16
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

Ok, just got word from back in FL. The original injectors (even after cleaning) were still not good and causing tuning problems. I ended up having them put brand NEW injectors in, and now the tune is running super smooth!

Also just had the 500mile break-in oil change, and tossed in new plugs as well. Shes ready for a new home and someone to love her!






__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #17
DirtyD#16
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
DirtyD#16 is on a distinguished road
Default

PM sent
DirtyD#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #18
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD#16 View Post
PM sent
i saw it.... cant entertain anything like that. i have moved overseas and cannot deal with any sort of trades or payments etc.
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #19
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

bump
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:43 AM   #20
drag_on
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: everywhere
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 17
Rep Power: 0
drag_on is on a distinguished road
Default

Have you sold the vehicle yet?
drag_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:50 AM   #21
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag_on View Post
Have you sold the vehicle yet?
its still available..... was not available to be shown for a few weeks because the friend storing it went on a snowboarding trip, but hes back now and its ready to go.

Price drop to $16,500.
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:41 AM   #22
drag_on
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: everywhere
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 17
Rep Power: 0
drag_on is on a distinguished road
Default

Damn, figured you sold this already. I commented on this vehicle when I was down range in Afghanistan but you said you couldn't hold onto it for me. I bought a black one when I got back for 14,500.. If I knew you was still available I would have picked this one up. You pretty much have everything I want done to it
drag_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:26 AM   #23
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag_on View Post
Damn, figured you sold this already. I commented on this vehicle when I was down range in Afghanistan but you said you couldn't hold onto it for me. I bought a black one when I got back for 14,500.. If I knew you was still available I would have picked this one up. You pretty much have everything I want done to it
yeah had a deal fall through so it didnt sell when i thought it would... i also have not been trying very hard to sell it since im having too much fun overseas haha.

wish we had connected again, but i hope you got a nice car and enjoy it!
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #24
drag_on
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: everywhere
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 17
Rep Power: 0
drag_on is on a distinguished road
Default

I enjoy the rx7 and its all stock but id rather have had your car.. If I can sell my car before I head over to Kentucky and you still have this car for sale, I'll definitely pick it up
drag_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #25
brownryce
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
brownryce is on a distinguished road
Default

Beautiful! I am in the market for an FD! I have cash ready if it is still for sale. LMK
brownryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #26
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

I continue to get a lot of interested emails and PMs, but mostly people who cannot come up with the money when it comes time to pull the trigger
Maybe this will help
Price drop to $15,900 or best offer!
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #27
kevk
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
kevk is on a distinguished road
Default

dud judt take it with you, whats stoping you , i know for a fact you can get it shiped for around 800 to a 1000 , what country are you going to ? as long as it's not switzerland you'll be fine ( the swiss govenment hates cars )
kevk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #28
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevk View Post
dud judt take it with you, whats stoping you , i know for a fact you can get it shiped for around 800 to a 1000 , what country are you going to ? as long as it's not switzerland you'll be fine ( the swiss govenment hates cars )
good idea... but i cant

i was initially moving to Prague, but then plans changed and I ended up living in Thailand... which is a good thing, since Thailand is like 10x more fun than Europe.

the problem with importing to thailand is they have a 200-300% import tax on vehicles coming in.... and some guy at the customs office gets to make up the initial value of your car when it arrives.
so i can bring over the car... and when it arrives, some greedy bastard at customs says its worth $XXX and I have to pay another $20k in taxes.... if you dont pay, they just keep the car.

i wont be purchasing a car here either, would not even be able to use it where im living.

just to give you an idea of car prices for imported brands.
a new Mbz SL350 is $500k USD
a new BMW 535i is $250k USD
used 93-95 FD RX7's go for around $30-35k USD
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:35 AM   #29
TheRoadWarrior
MasterShake
 
TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

had a few tire kickers and dreamers, but no solid offer yet... i understand the market is fairly soft right now for FDs, so....

PRICE DROP, $14,500 OBO
__________________
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
TheRoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #30
theorie
VRR PSSH
 
theorie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sarasota, FL
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 113
Rep Power: 10
theorie is on a distinguished road
Default

My offer still stands!
__________________
1993 SSM, 20B (D449), SINGLE-TURBO, DIY-BUILD IN THE WORKS... |Build Thread|
1993 BB, 13B, SINGLE-TURBO, DAILY DRIVER |Build Thread|

MY FACEBOOK PROFILE // BLACK LABEL ENGINEERING // ADVANCED RACE TECH // IR PERFORMANCE // THE BOOST LAB //

[url=rotaryaddicts.com]
theorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted by www.GotPlacement.com
Ad Management by RedTyger