Go Back   Rotary Car Club > REGIONAL FORUM > Northwest RCC forum

Northwest RCC forum Serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2014, 10:45 PM   #16
chibikougan
 
chibikougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Falls
iTrader: (4)
Posts: 1,235
Rep Power: 9
chibikougan will become famous soon enough
Default

http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...ad.php?t=17602






__________________
Quote:
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else,
and we are all a part of the same compost pile.
chibikougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:31 PM   #17
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!
 
joemaddox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philomath OR (five blocks long!)
iTrader: (4)
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 8
joemaddox is on a distinguished road
Default

Ok, so you say this user is banned . Yet here I am.

You say I'm classic imports was banned yet link a post showing they are not....


Reclaimer auto is Joe Maddox's business. It started as rotary workz, it was a name a person picked, it's also a dozen others names. It was changed. Jm classic imports had most thinking I only did imports.

It was changed to reclaimer auto. My user, joemaddox on the evil club was never in trouble for bad sales. That user got banned years before I argued with a moderator about selling through others profiles. He used Jared to win that argument by saying it would make it impossible to sell then.

You have shown zero correct facts and its clear you are just spitting out high school drama.

If Jared would like to respond here or on the comments of the video I would love to discuss the motor he abandoned.
__________________
s5 Infini RHD -RIP
S6 Efini RHD RE, Custom Burnout -Build in progress
joemaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:04 AM   #18
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GumUylz6gU

This should clear things up lol
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:51 AM   #19
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 712
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

^ Pretty sure your reputation is soiled beyond repair.. Why anybody would bother wasting 20+ minutes to listen to your excuses is beyond me...

Stop making multiple accounts and just go away.
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:56 PM   #20
Pete_89T2
Lifetime Rotorhead
 
Pete_89T2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Elkton, MD
iTrader: (1)
Posts: 838
Rep Power: 8
Pete_89T2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Maddox View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GumUylz6gU

This should clear things up lol
^Um, NO. Whether you think this video clears anything up or not, my time is too valuable to waste 20+ minutes of it listening to this crap. FWIW, I was curious, clicked the link and tolerated that drivel for about 20 seconds before rage quitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendamonky View Post
^ Pretty sure your reputation is soiled beyond repair.. Why anybody would bother wasting 20+ minutes to listen to your excuses is beyond me...
^Well I wasted ~20 seconds worth because BAW was slow today
Pete_89T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #21
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 712
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah, I did about the same thing... I got far enough in to hear the excuse that its all the mods fault, and that was enough for me...
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #22
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

You guys are still the trolls you have always been. I am not surprised you took the side of the pedophile. You guys probably are as well. It all worked out great. Jared pulled the video and Chris was found out to be a pedo and I have not one person who can make a ill claim against me with proof to show it. I however have done shit not many of you have in this field. Talk shit all you want to. I cleared the air and all have nothing left. Goodbye dead "community" lol
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #23
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 712
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

^ What are you even talking about???? You're a scumbag of the highest sort, and you apparently think that blaming everybody else for your lack of success makes you somehow vindicated.

Pro-tip: If you're being criticized, the BEST thing you can do is conduct yourself in a manner that is beyond reproach. There is no better revenge than success. You haven't succeeded, you haven't acted like a responsible adult. These are the reasons you're a shit "business owner" and why nobody here has genuine respect for you.
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #24
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

First off I have had great success and continue to. The fact that I did it on my own and do not work out of my fathers house like the competitors around me speaks volumes. The fact that it is just one of many of my successful business says enough..

I just came here to point out the facts that are at hand, that you trolls have nothing to say about me, and that is where there are no claims being made. What was has been shown to have been a lies from a incompetent and pedophile who supports pererasts. You support those two even after their lies have been shown and this speaks volumes about you.

Well done sir.
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted by www.GotPlacement.com
Ad Management by RedTyger