Go Back   Rotary Car Club > REGIONAL FORUM > Northwest RCC forum

Northwest RCC forum Serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #16
JM Classic Imports
Rotary Fan in Training
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 14
Rep Power: 0
JM Classic Imports is on a distinguished road
Default

clear and simple.... Stuck seal from crisco. Not blown, sat and hardened. Same thing happened with my rhd motor, chris's (or should i say the motor marc is claiming), the motor to the white fc that they are saying is dead, but is not, but is dead, but is not. as they dont want to give me the motor, but they cannot say its not what it is lol.

No i dont need to defend myself from the spam account posting links. How many of you are actually shocked that a kid with a fc, that has little to know experience with mechanics (obviously) has had a hard time setting up and breaking in a new rotary motor in a old fc? Wow, never heard of that before. guess it must be my fault, or maybe its as it was for all other motors i have built and he is just retarded... funny how if i install a motor or i give one to a person who knows how to install it, it runs. two motors built now sent to people who are not capable and its not starting. Bet as the last one did, it gets sold, i get shit, the next buyer puts it in and tinkers, it fires up and is still running around today... yep. But i guess we dont like talking about that huh, makes me look like you guys are just ass holes XD

No i do the same builds, a rebuilt motor without new housings is as banzai and RR do it, many other places as well. Those who offer new housings charge a couple grand more, so even if i were to offer new housings at price with my 1500$ build i am still a grand under the cheapest place... so again, same parts and knowledge, just different in pricing...

BTW, when the motor left my shop, it was hitting on all faces, like a new motor should... imagine that, it sat, hardened and now there is a stuck seal... guess how you unstick a seal that has lard holding it in place...... Its lard, i'll give ya a few guesses, its easy lol...... So you are clearly here just talking shit...

But hey, imagine that a rotary shop, talking shit on a rotary shop? no way, that shit does not happen here? This is a site for the community! XD BTW i am not worried about you and the opinions you spout, if the two sites are compared, i feel i have the better presentation for showing experience...






JM Classic Imports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #17
Rotary Evolution
rotaryevolution.net
 
Rotary Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 248
Rep Power: 7
Rotary Evolution is on a distinguished road
Default

calling your customer retarded is basically saying you aren't going to do shit for him, i'm going to tell him to go ahead with the paypal claim and he should use all of this as evidence for his claim.

just selling an engine isn't the end of the line, unless you are specifically selling blown motors.. in which case it seems you are so far succeeding at.

btw, i spent 2 hours putting my site together and it does the job it was meant to do and that is all it was meant to do. saying someone has a crappy website when they actually know very little about HTML coding versus building engines is a bit of a stretch for an attack.

in over 10 years and 300 engines, hundreds of tunes and thousands of other misc repairs i've only had 1 complaint lodged against myself. it was by a person who had no work done, ran into financial hardship and wanted a full refund after i spent hours upon hours ordering parts and setting everything up for his build and tried to get a little over $100 for my effort in sitting on parts for his engine that i had to wait and sell to someone else, in which everyone convinced me against my better judgement to refund him the full amount. so i'm not too worried about who will be around tomorrow, all of this was to try and get you to figure out what needed to be done but you apparently want to put your shortcomings on other people and take their money.
__________________
http://rotaryevolution.net

Last edited by Rotary Evolution; 10-24-2013 at 03:07 PM..
Rotary Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #18
mazpower
Rawr Bearclaw
 
mazpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Souf
iTrader: (1)
Posts: 197
Rep Power: 10
mazpower will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM Classic Imports View Post
BTW, when the motor left my shop, it was hitting on all faces, like a new motor should... imagine that, it sat, hardened and now there is a stuck seal... guess how you unstick a seal that has lard holding it in place...... Its lard, i'll give ya a few guesses, its easy lol...... So you are clearly here just talking shit...
Please explain why it is necessary to use Crisco in an engine build? Lard? Good God man...
__________________
Illicit Performance
Rotary building, porting, tuning, chassis dyno services
www.illicitperformance.com
mazpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #19
Pete_89T2
Lifetime Rotorhead
 
Pete_89T2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Elkton, MD
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 8
Pete_89T2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Now I've heard everything.... Crisco in a engine rebuild? Seriously? Assembly lube isn't hard to find, and its cheap.
Pete_89T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #20
JaredCarpenter
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
JaredCarpenter is on a distinguished road
Default

http://youtu.be/nz8kO5Mdnrc

Lets lay JM Classic Imports and Joe Maddox to rest... should have refunded my money scumbag.
JaredCarpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:04 PM   #21
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GumUylz6gU

You pulled the video because you are a stupid person and let that pedophile chris convince you it was blown because you were not near smart enough to follow the simple instructions and common sense procedures all mechanics use to put a motor in. When I produced the video showing how stupid you were and that the motor was great, you were just left looking stupid.

However the rotary community has always been like hanging out in a high school hallway.
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:29 AM   #22
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 705
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

^ Would you fuck off (again) and stop trying to pretend you're anything other than a scumbag conman?

ANYBODY that doesn't know your reputation yet should steer WELL clear of you based on your lack of knowledge (cooking products inside an an engine? really?? Still makes me ) and HORRENDOUS customer service (calling a paying customer a "retard" is about as unprofessional as it gets)..

Piss off.
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #23
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

There is not one person who has a bad thing to say about me... You keep saying there is someone scammed, I am a scumbag, but you have not one reason for it other than I am rude to people who listen to lies from bitter fired employees and try to sink my business...

Again, enjoy being on the side of the pedophile and the retard who still cannot figure out the simplest of tasks years later, does not make me look bad or look credible... He had no business trying to install a motor and should not have made claims he had to take back due to it being a provable lie.

You have nothing to show against me other than your personal, unjustified, dislike for me.

Like I said on all the threads you follow me around on, let me know when you have something to show that I have done wrong... Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0687.jpg (20.1 KB, 7 views)
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #24
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

Also I am glad you think that Pinnaple racing is a shit company with no knowledge or skills... Might want to watch that video I posted buddy lol...
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #25
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 705
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Maddox View Post
There is not one person who has a bad thing to say about me...
Your level of delusional has peaked above 9000


By the way... speaking in absolutes (which you seem to do pretty often) is a terrible idea, all it takes is a single example to refute your entire statement. Several of those already exist in the multiple threads you've created... So I'm not going to bother hunting them down, if you can't recognize them when they're directed to you by the paying customers who you've wronged, then me restating them won't matter.

You're a fucking idiot. Oh, and fyi... The guy you keep accusing of being a pedophile (Chris) isn't, you're an insecure bitch who's trying to drag outside people into drama because you can't even figure out peoples names... Bravo.
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:46 PM   #26
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Chris Weigel Of Corvallis Oregon...

Classic response from the RCC troll... Not a name to list that I have wronged???
You keep acting like Jared was wronged and I owe him... Again, the video is proof you are wrong, he wronged me by being a stupid girl and listening to gossip from a person I no longer wanted working with me and lashed out.

That is why he pulled his video and there was never a video of the motor taken apart to prove his claim...

So there is and never has been one person who has a bad claim against me. I am finishing up another video about chris if you would like to know more about him. However you opinion of a person you do not know does not mean anything when the facts are so present.

Here is him telling me again that nothing happened when he (a man over 30) meet a girl under the age of 18 on the internet, taking her out on a date and trying to use the car I built him to win her over... Then when the night was over he took her back to her parents house, who were not home, and he says he just told her good night and went home and spanked it...

Shows character to those who do not know him. Considering his friend from childhood who lived with him did the same thing although they were fine with saying he banged them (because the girls parents were ok with a 30 year old man fucking a 15 year old) and chris was ok with this, shows more to his character.

When after that goes down a 7 year old girl is raped in his house while he is there, his friend confesses to it and he still backs his friend as he heads off to prison, shows more to his character and moral intents.

The man stole my work and talked shit on me to all who would listen. Trolls like you made it what it was and it is done now. All that is left here is who chris is, what happened. Let me know when there is one person who has a claim that I scammed...
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:49 PM   #27
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Chris Weigel (Bearzah) Of Corvallis Oregon

The pic did not load in the last post...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0688.jpg (20.7 KB, 7 views)
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:13 PM   #28
Fendamonky
Get off my lawn!!!
 
Fendamonky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: At a USO near you!
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 705
Rep Power: 7
Fendamonky will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Maddox View Post
I am finishing up another video about chris if you would like to know more about him. However you opinion of a person you do not know does not mean anything when the facts are so present.

Here is him telling me again that nothing happened when he (a man over 30) meet a girl under the age of 18 on the internet, taking her out on a date and trying to use the car I built him to win her over... Then when the night was over he took her back to her parents house, who were not home, and he says he just told her good night and went home and spanked it...

Shows character to those who do not know him. Considering his friend from childhood who lived with him did the same thing although they were fine with saying he banged them (because the girls parents were ok with a 30 year old man fucking a 15 year old) and chris was ok with this, shows more to his character.

When after that goes down a 7 year old girl is raped in his house while he is there, his friend confesses to it and he still backs his friend as he heads off to prison, shows more to his character and moral intents.

The man stole my work and talked shit on me to all who would listen. Trolls like you made it what it was and it is done now. All that is left here is who chris is, what happened. Let me know when there is one person who has a claim that I scammed...
Slow your role... Who the hell are you even talking about now? Are you REALLY going on a tirade about some random dude from your corner of nowhere, who's not even on the forum, let alone around to defend themselves from your accusations? Have you ever been sued for libel? Because your statements sound a LOT like something which could land you in legal troubles... You might want to throw your little hissy-fit into reverse there, genius.

How the hell do you even REMOTELY consider yourself to be any sort of a respectable "business owner" or even an ethical human being if you're going on like that?

Seriously man, you need a fucking vacation or something You probably belong in counseling instead of the internet..
__________________
'94 Touring - Cursed
'96 NA Miata
'14 Mazda3 Hatch
'14 Aprilia RSV4 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpCpLaYa View Post
you need to lube them up with something when they get hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsid View Post
Watching porn is only fun ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
So yeah.... Surrounded by trannies AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Last edited by Fendamonky; 08-08-2017 at 01:20 PM..
Fendamonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #29
Joe Maddox
The Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
Joe Maddox is on a distinguished road
Default

Some random dude... Right.

Let me know when you have the name of one person who has a claim that I have wronged them. Let me know when you can fulfill your claim I am a scammer. All I hear are claims from you without names or events.

I expect you will come back with not one name, so I assume we are now done here.
Joe Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted by www.GotPlacement.com
Ad Management by RedTyger