|05-02-2012, 03:09 PM||#1|
FS: Offical California Registered 1992 SKYLINE R32 GT-R
This is one a handful of cars that CA allowed to stay and be fully registered as a 1992 Nissan SKYLINE R32 GT-R not a 240sx or a kit car.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 1992 SKYLINE R32 GT-R
• Ported/Polished Heads: 289 Cam/Tuned Springs (9500RPM)
• GT2870 Twin Garrett Turbochargers/360LPH Fuel Pump /740cc/min Injectors [also have 1000cc/min:[to yet be installed]
• NISMO Cast Iron Down pipes.
• Giken Transmission Gears
• JUN Oil Pump: 21Volt Ignition.
• Tien-Power Trix Suspension/Illumina 5 Position Struts.
• Body/Paint/Original Badging all restored: In perfect Condition[Always Garaged]
• 520AWHP-Pump Gas: 635AWHP- Q16/Pump Gas
• One of ten 50 State Federalized[not just Bond released]
• Register in California since June 2000.
• Legal Entry In Federal Grey Car Registry
Asking $40k obo.
Interested people please email email@example.com
|05-02-2012, 06:50 PM||#6|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Townsville, QLD, AUS
Posts: 303Rep Power: 0
Yeah I figured that. It's just nuts they way car values are compared between the 2 countries. A clean FC is still 8 - 10k over here. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure some nissan fanboy will be all over it