Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Introduction > How To Use The Forum

How To Use The Forum If you have questions about how to use this forum or any of it's features please post them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2018, 11:53 PM   #16
RETed
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii USA
iTrader: (1)
Posts: 1,805
Rep Power: 12
RETed will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikougan View Post
Saweet yeah I have seen you where posting so I figured something changed for the up and up. Good to hear.
Yep, went through a mid-life crisis...?
Dumped my IT career to try something different...
I jumped ship to Sears - yeah, great idea huh?

We got kicked out of our long term rental by the landlord with very little warning.
Basically my rent doubled because of this.

Now going back to an old job of mine, because I know it's stable, and I gotta look at retirement...
Skeery.


-Ted






__________________
reted_2000@yahoo.com
Technical Advisor
FC3S Pro
http://fc3spro.com/



Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
because you're only as good as your backup
RETed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:34 PM   #17
chibikougan
⊙⊙
 
chibikougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Falls
iTrader: (4)
Posts: 1,245
Rep Power: 10
chibikougan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETed View Post
Yep, went through a mid-life crisis...?
Dumped my IT career to try something different...
I jumped ship to Sears - yeah, great idea huh?

We got kicked out of our long term rental by the landlord with very little warning.
Basically my rent doubled because of this.

Now going back to an old job of mine, because I know it's stable, and I gotta look at retirement...
Skeery.


-Ted
Yeah I have yet to get a Life. Good to hear things are going better.
__________________
Quote:
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else,
and we are all a part of the same compost pile.
chibikougan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:59 PM   #18
ygz
RX2nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
iTrader: (0)
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
ygz is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks. I much appreciate the sitrap. I used to think I was well prepared for when the faecesbook-zombies come, but it seems they've already been and completed their evil work.

Anyway, I have enjoyed the unexpected post-apocalyptic moment with you guys. Back now to sorting out the little worm-like hoses between the air filter housing and rat's nest on my 12A. I really don't want to disturb those wankel rats. Take care, be happy and keep those rotaries flying!

ygz (signing out)
__________________
----
1985 RX7 FB GSL
ygz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:56 AM   #19
FC Zach
RCC Loves Me Not You
 
FC Zach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Eagleville, TN
iTrader: (2)
Posts: 2,248
Rep Power: 13
FC Zach is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETed View Post
I'm going to consolidate the oil temp and water temp gauge by running a DPDT switch to switch between the sensors and running a single gauge.
I'm going to consolidate the oil pressure and fuel pressure gauge by running a DPDT switch to switch between...
I'm going to consolidate the system voltage and fuel pump voltage by running a DPST switch between...
You get the idea.


-Ted
I too didn't want a dash full of gauges so I did the same thing.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica Turbo AllTrac
1987 Mazda RX7 Sport
1979 Rotary Yamaha Golf Cart
1976 Hercules W2000
1975 Dolmar KMS4
FC Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #20
chibikougan
⊙⊙
 
chibikougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Falls
iTrader: (4)
Posts: 1,245
Rep Power: 10
chibikougan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC Zach View Post
I too didn't want a dash full of gauges so I did the same thing.
I just got rid of the whole thing because I don't want a bunch if gauges..





Yeah that's why....
__________________
Quote:
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else,
and we are all a part of the same compost pile.
chibikougan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 08:10 PM   #21
RETed
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii USA
iTrader: (1)
Posts: 1,805
Rep Power: 12
RETed will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikougan View Post
I just got rid of the whole thing because I don't want a bunch if gauges..





Yeah that's why....
Damn Cheebs, you got big cajones!


-Ted
__________________
reted_2000@yahoo.com
Technical Advisor
FC3S Pro
http://fc3spro.com/



Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
because you're only as good as your backup
RETed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted by www.GotPlacement.com
Ad Management by RedTyger