|03-07-2008, 09:11 AM||#1|
one broke moderator
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 319Rep Power: 6
>>>BUYER BEWARE<<< Do your research before BUYING!!!! USE iTrader!!!
As many of you know this is an internet forum and is prone to scamming and ripping people off. There are many people out there making livings from scamming people of their hard earned money when it comes to selling on internet forums. Just a fews things to look out for:
- If something is too good to be true then it probably is. If prices are incredibly low get more information on the product, dont jump the gun or else you might get burned.
- Make sure you always run a backround check on the seller if you arent sure about a purchase. Ask for Ebay id's, paypal certification, other forum names, etc.
- USE PAYPAL when it comes to transactions. This is the BEST method to use because you CAN get your money back. If the buyer only accepts money orders there might be a problem. A money order is as good as cash, once they have it, its gone.
- If the seller uses paypal make sure they are certified, knowing that they are certified is a huge relief.
- Use your COMMON sense. That is the best tool when it comes to making safe online transcations.
- LASTLY, CHECK THERE iTRADER status, unlike "www.rx7club.com" RCC utlizies iTrade. Once you do a transaction make sure to leave a feedback rating on their profile. It can become very useful for other members looking to purchase from the same seller later on. You can leave both negative/positive feedback that will be seen by everyone registered here. We believe iTrade will help keep RCC scam free, but we cant do it without you!
I hope this helps with any new rotary fan that registers for this great service.
Last edited by charlies7; 03-07-2008 at 09:47 AM..