Rotary Car Club

Rotary Car Club (http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_forum/index.php)
-   Deals Gap Rotary Rally (http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   DGRR 2018 - April 25-29, 2018 (http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_forum/showthread.php?t=19265)

reddozen 10-20-2017 01:36 PM

DGRR 2018 - April 25-29, 2018
 
The dates have been set and registration will be opening soon.

Website: www.dealsgaprotaryrally.com
Event Dates: April 25-29, 2017
Online Registration Opens: Nov 1, 2017
Online Registration is $35 per person.

Registration price will go up as the event gets closer, and T shirt sizes may not be guaranteed at about a month prior to the event (after they're ordered). So just keep that in mind

We will be doing the same thing as last year with Wednesday afternoon / night being a camp fire and hangout. If you have any questions, or issues with the site, just let me know.

reddozen 11-01-2017 12:36 AM

Online registration is now open

FC Zach 11-01-2017 01:50 AM

Bryan, I sent you an email. .

Do not call the alternate phone number for Nantahala Village Resort listed on the DGRR page, it's somebody's personal cell. .

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4446/...9e604351_z.jpg

Pete_89T2 11-01-2017 07:04 AM

Just registered :biggthumpup:

FC Zach 11-01-2017 10:04 AM

I reserved a lodge room, the desk didn't even ask for the lodging code. Anyways, all went smoothly. Look forward to this year since I finally get to drive the seven :)

Pete_89T2 11-01-2017 11:34 AM

Same here, but first thing she asked is if I'm with the DGRR group. Was on hold for about 10 minutes, they were getting flooded with calls already :lol:

Anyway, I got a lodge room. :icon_tup:

djmtsu 11-03-2017 09:37 AM

Cabin 1016 booked.

Which only Zach knows about.

FC Zach 11-04-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmtsu (Post 343316)
Cabin 1016 booked.

Which only Zach knows about.

Cabin 1016 can neither be described nor quantified, it is merely an illusion of itself and although there is not a defined location, rest assured it does exist. . . Once entrance is achieved, there is no returning to the world or life you once knew. :)

t_g_farrell 03-14-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FC Zach (Post 343320)
Cabin 1016 can neither be described nor quantified, it is merely an illusion of itself and although there is not a defined location, rest assured it does exist. . . Once entrance is achieved, there is no returning to the world or life you once knew. :)

Is this kind of like going to the train station in Harry Potter but not as PG?

t_g_farrell 03-14-2018 10:08 AM

I have an idea for the DGRR website.

What if we could optionally supply a picture of our car when registering. Then on the map, when you click on the google map for someone, it pops up the optional picture if it was provided.

I know this is an all volunteer effort so I understand the limits reddozen probably has on his time but just a nice idea.

djmtsu 03-14-2018 11:14 AM

He has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

LOLOLOL. It would make it a little easier to put a name to a face.

t_g_farrell 03-14-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmtsu (Post 344042)
He has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

LOLOLOL. It would make it a little easier to put a name to a face.

Right, cause I know a lot of folks by their cars rather than names.

It would also be cool if we all wore name tags too. That way us old critters can take photos and look at the tags to figure out names. :lol:

GySgtFrank 03-14-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t_g_farrell (Post 344043)
Right, cause I know a lot of folks by their cars rather than names.

It would also be cool if we all wore name tags too. That way us old critters can take photos and look at the tags to figure out names. :lol:

Watch your language whippersnapper, I remember everyth ... ooh look, a squirrel.

Damn kids ... grumble, grumble ... get off my lawn.

;)

t_g_farrell 03-14-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GySgtFrank (Post 344044)
Watch your language whippersnapper, I remember everyth ... ooh look, a squirrel.

Damn kids ... grumble, grumble ... get off my lawn.

;)

Get off my lawn punk!

Well, unless you were born before 60 anyway.

GySgtFrank 03-14-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t_g_farrell (Post 344045)
Get off my lawn punk!

Well, unless you were born before 60 anyway.

Same year, maybe we should form an old farts gang to beat up on the kiddies.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted by www.GotPlacement.com
Ad Management by RedTyger