PDA

View Full Version : October My rotary is out to KILL ME - Car Of the Month Nominations

ZGN
10-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Since this is the month for Halloween thought I would give this a try!

If you have a rotary powered vehicle that you believe is haunted, possessed or otherwise out to kill you I want it to be nominated.
You must provide a detailed description/story of why you believe your car fits into this category. One line descriptions will not be accepted. You must also list any mods you have done and provide a minimum of 3 good quality photos. Interior Exterior and engine bay.

Let's here your story! Nominations will end on October 16th

ZGN
10-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Only 4 more days to nominate. If you meet the above requirements and you're the only nomination you win by default. There has to be someone out there with a good Life or death rotary story for this Halloween month. Post it!

Kane
10-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Shoulda changed it to "My Rotary is trying to kill my bank account".

Then I could nominate my car (and probably everyone on the forum)!

Buggy
10-14-2010, 10:00 AM
My R100 looks like it could be haunted..... with the moss growing on it and whatnot.

N.RotaryTech
10-14-2010, 07:24 PM
I think it would be a good thing that no ones rotary is out to kill them.

RotaryProphet
10-15-2010, 08:11 AM
I've got a good haunted RX... maybe not trying to kill me, but still. I just have to get some pictures, and I'll be posting her up later today.

ZGN
10-15-2010, 09:32 AM
If you post your rotary and it meets the min requirements, it will win by default if you are the only one who post. :) Let's hear some good Haunted, Possessed or death defying stories of your rotary. True or unproven, I don't care as long as your story is a good one...

ZGN
10-19-2010, 11:58 AM
ok it was worth a shot... Since no one's car is possessed, haunted or out to kill them this nomination is officially over... October Car of the month will be selected at the
www.BlueRidgeRotaryRun.com (http://www.BlueRidgeRotaryRun.com) event this weekend. Hope to see you there!

check back soon for the winner!